Monday, September 7, 2009

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!


I just wanted to stop by and do a quick blog to wish everyone a HAPPY LABOR DAY!! I hope everyone enjoys their picnic and remembers the reasoning/meaning of labor day.

"Labor Day, the first Monday in September, is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country."


Picnics are a time for family, friends and fun so have a blast today! Enjoy eating, and the weather...this usually is the last celebration of the summer season as well!!
We are celebrating Labor Day by having a small family cook out, not much but we will make the best of it. Tarts Galore is having a 30% off sale(LABORDAY coupon) I guess I better go finish cooking...the part I hate most about cook outs...cooking and cleaning up. Everyone enjoy your holiday!


Also, please check out my Halloween Giveaway!! Enter while you can!

2 comments:

HautePinkCloset said...

Happy Labor Day to you as well, have a great day!

Unknown said...

cute blog I am following you from MBC. You can follow me at http://stayhomeandplay.blogspot.com