Thursday, August 13, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Birthday wishes is the theme for this blog. How many of you have a birthday today or tomorrow? How many of you know someone who has a birthday today or tomorrow. Well let me tell you this....tomorrow Aug 14th, 2009 is a HUGE birthday for my family. Aug 14th is my cousin's birthday, my niece's birthday, and my girlfriend's birthday.(plus a few other's but I just can't put their names to the day but I know their are a few more birthday people in my family.) So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone!!!!

Birthday's are a time for receiving gifts and well wishes and most of all to be with loved ones. How many birthday's come and go and you have no clue what to get a person. You sit there and struggle and hope you can find that one perfect gift. I know I have been down this road many times with birthday's and holidays.

Now, my girlfriend Maryann's birthday is tomorrow and you all might remember me talking about her in my blogs. Anyway, if you haven't read about her, my friend Maryann makes all natural bath and body products and sells her stuff through etsy and my website. Well tomorrow is Maryann's birthday and I was wondering what could I do for her for her birthday. Well this is what I came up with. Now Maryann's stuff on etsy right now she has items up for .20 cents...yes I said .20 cents, they are her pay it forward...meaning buy and item for .20 cents, pay for S&H and get a great product for little cost...so pay it forward and do something good for someone else. She also has up HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU packages, these are also .20 cents and $10.95 S&H and you will receive A BOX filled with home made almost all natural items!!!!! Now mind you this package for $11.15 is well worth a lot more then that!! So my gift to Maryann is advertising again her sale and hoping someone stops by and possibly takes advantage of her good/kind gestures.(if you do tell her you were sent form this blog)
So if you want to check out her stuff or just shop a little bit and pass sometime stop on by
http://www.auntmemmy.etsy.com

Now my other gift to her is sending her birthday wishes!!! So if anyone wants to leave Maryann a birthday message just post a comment on here and I will send her all the comments at the end of the day. Or you can stop by her blog and leave a comment there for too http://maryannkudera.blogspot.com

So I am going to end this blog saying this
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARYANN, BEN AND KISHA!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANYONE ELSE WHO MAY BE HAVING A BIRTHDAY AS WELL!

2 comments:

Joshlin said...

Happy Birthday Maryann! I hope its a great one!!!

Joshlin said...

Happy Birthday to everyone having a birthday today!