Sunday, June 14, 2009

Welcome to Tart N Candle Addict

HI everyone! Welcome to Tarts N Candle Addict! Yup, you have guessed it, I am addicted to tarts and candles. I am also addicted to handmade soaps and bath and body items. I do make my own items but I am again also very addicted to buying from other crafters!(best way to go is buy homemade and handmade items and or from work at home moms) Oh and with that being said if you are reading this and are a crafter, please feel free to email me a link to your items!

Besides my addictions, I am also a Mom to a houseful of boys...5 in total...4 left at home. I am an animal lover and I have a houseful of them.(4 dogs, 3 cats and 2 birds) I once ran an adoption for animals. That was a tough job...it is so important for people to not only have their aimals spay and neutered but also to be able to commit to a life long commitment.(so many people relinquish their animals when they are no longer babies...they become bigger and no longer as cute!)

0 comments: